Welcome to our web site!
FORWARD MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL
Martin Izaak, Principal Engineering Consultant
Provides consulting services, litigation support, and expert testimony
to legal and insurance professionals.
I am an engineering management consultant with hands-on experience in the fields of design, construction, and project management. Throughout my career I have been involved in numerous
different projects that make me a subject matter expert.
- Engineering management consultant and expert witness with 30+ years of experience
- Specializes in electric utility practices, transportation, and infrastructure
- Provides claim analysis and litigation support for personal injury and construction delay cases
- Experience with major utility projects including Consolidated Edison, New York Power Authority, and more
- Expertise in the design and construction of power plants, transmission lines, and computer facilities
- Project management for renovation of multiple dwelling projects, schools, and large infrastructure projects, including NYC Bridges/Tunnels, JFK International Airport, and commuter
rail lines in Metropolitan New York
Throughout my career, I gained extensive experience in a wide range of engineering and construction projects, further honing expertise and knowledge in the field.
- Previous employment with Consolidated Edison Co. of New York, New York Power Authority, and Washington Public Power Supply System.
- Experience in nuclear/fossil power plants, high voltage transmission lines, and computer facility projects.
- Project management roles in large-scale housing, school renovations, and transportation projects.
- Oversight Program Manager for NYC MTA Bridges/Tunnels, Transit, Railroads, and JFK International Airport construction.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering from New York Institute of Technology
- MBA Degree in Engineering Management from Long Island University
- Certificate in Project Management from Harvard University
- Randed expert opinion on project delay claims; and personal injury cases related to utility practices and electrical apparatus operation;
- Testified in New York State Supreme Court;
- Testified in Southern District Court in New York; and
- Testified in the American Arbitration Association.
In 1986, Mr. Izaak was appointed to the Commercial/Construction Panel of Arbitrators at the American Arbitration Association. In this role, he served as both one of three panelists
and as a sole arbitrator on a multitude of cases pertaining to construction disputes. Additionally he serves as a Nuetral Arbitrator at FINRA and the New York County Lawyers Association.
- Life senior member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Member of The
Association for Conflict Resolution - Greater New York Chapter (ACR-GNY)
- Past member of Project Management Institute - NY Chapter (PMI)
- Chairman of IEEE's New York Engineering Management Society
- Past Chairman and co-founder of IEEE's New York Consultant's Network
- Past Chairman of Engineering Management Society's New York/North Jersey chapter.
Thank you for visiting our
We encourage you to contact us if you
have any questions or would like additional information about us and our services.
You can reach us at:
142 West End Ave. Suite 12U New York, NY 10023
Cell Phone: 646-284-6544